Ethereum and the blockchain space growth enables a lot of developers to change their career path and join the revolution. We compiled a list of websites we trust to find great Ethereum jobs. Moreover don’t hesitate to contact us as we can help you find great jobs through our contacts. If you’re looking to hire an Ethereum developer you can see our previous post.
When you’re looking for a blockchain developer job, we really advise you to take the time to make sure you’re speaking with the right person (both when hiring or getting hired). We saw during the last years a lot of scams and not legit projects in the blockchain ecosystem. Always double check when you’re in front of a too attractive opportunity and ask yourself if this is the right one for you.
Here is the list of places we recommend you to go to see awesome blockchain job listings:
- Crypto Jobs List: A job board focusing on blockchain jobs (not only dev).
- Crypto Jobs: Another job board focusing on blockchain jobs (not only dev).
- AngelList has a lot of great openings.
- Cryptocurrency jobs: Again another job board focusing on blockchain jobs (not only dev).
- Upwork: A freelancing platform with a ton of contracts for devs.
- GitCoin: A bounty platform for projects to post about tasks.
- Twitter (@EthereumDevIo, @evan_van_ness) are often retweeting nice job offers.
- Week In Ethereum newsletter has a section in the newsletter with job listings.
- Indeed is also a great source on job openings for Ethereum.
- StackOverflow Jobs: Not specific to blockchain jobs but has a lot of traffic.