As Ethereum is a new technology forever evolving and changing, finding the best talents to contribute to your project can be difficult. We compiled a list of websites we trust to find great Ethereum developers. Moreover don’t hesitate to contact us as we can help you find great programmers through our contacts.
When you’re hiring for blockchain developers, we really advise you to take the time to make sure you’re speaking with the right person (both when hiring or getting hired). We saw during the last year a lot of scammers and not legit projects in the blockchain ecosystem. Always double check when you’re in front of a too attractive opportunity.
Here is the list of places we recommend you to post your blockchain job posts:
Website you can post a job advertisement:
- Crypto Jobs List: Attracts a lot of talents looking for their next job.
- Crypto Jobs: Trusted by a lot of companies, crypto jobs give you access to a great pool of talents.
- Cryptocurrency jobs: Similar to the two previous job boards.
- StackOverflow Jobs: Not specific to blockchain jobs but has a lot of traffic.
Find a freelancer:
Join the newsletter
Get a weekly summary of what is happening in the Ethereum developer space for free
- Upwork: A great way to find serious freelancers for a task or a project with competitive prices
- Gitcoin: A platform for posting code bounties.
Word of mouth:
Get in touch with us so we can introduce you great talents or help you promote your job post through our mailing list.
Do you know other places to find Ethereum talents? Let us know in the comments below.