Are you looking for a job in the Ethereum/DeFi ecosystem or a company looking for great talents? We compiled a list of people looking for their next adventure in the Ethereum ecosystem. If you’re looking to get featured in the next edition fill this form.
They are Hiring!
Feel free to contact the following companies that are looking for their next talent:
- Numerai is looking for a fullstack engineer and head of developer experience.
- Bitfinex is looking for their next head of design.
- Reflexer Labs (RAI): smart contract dev lead, fullstack JS dev, python/devops lead
- Status is looking for a finance manager
- Aave: Solidity Rockstar? let’s build the future of DeFi together email@example.com
- Nomic Labs (Buidler): join our dev experience & tooling engineering team!
- Chainlink: Lead Test Engineer and Senior Software Security Engineer
- 0x is hiring full-stack, back-end, front-end engineers + 1 data scientist
- Content and Communications Manager at Smart Valor
- OpenZeppelin is hiring! To apply, visit: https://openzeppelin.com/jobs
- Celer Network: Android developer
- Trail of Bits is looking for masters of low-level security. Apply here.
- @PrinterDAO is looking for developers to build. They offer equity and salary once they establish revenue.
They are looking for a job!
They might be your next talent:
- @chrisochuko_ can build smart contracts, he can write scripts to communicate directly with Ethereum main net and smart contracts, and is looking for a fulltime role.
- @tsyi927 is looking to get involved in projects building (open to potentially helping out projects on the side; no compensation needed). He can help with building business strategy and thinking about business decisions for the project. He has a background in traditional fundamental investing.
- @markoprljic is looking for a full-time job as Head of Product in an Ethereum based project/team/startup/company. Here’s a link to his profile on LinkedIn https://linkedin.com/in/markoprljic/ and his website http://markoprljic.com
- @henrystats is into Community Moderation / Community Management
- @sebrodriguez95 is a Community Manager looking for a position. He has a 1-year experience in the blockchain ecosystem by having previously worked with the AKASHA Foundation.
We’ll keep this coming every week or two. If you’re looking to get featured in the next edition fill this form.